We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.
No the 20 is using a Finnex.
Actually started it to test Finnex lights. I was invited to be a guinea pig.
And I was involved in the creation of their new "no white" LED light.
So I needed a platform. And some room for more guppies. You know how that goes.
The 40 b still has DIY over it.
The 55 whch was also DIY had it's cross brace start to separate so I took it down.
Besides threatening to burst it had other issues non light related for the most part EXCEPT for ambient window light
really screwing wit h consistency.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.