Welcome to ScapeCrunch

We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.

Journal 65 gallon (formerly 20 gallon) Rotala florida tank

View attachment Pogoostemon S Fireworks.mp4

Update on the Pogostemon stellatus "Fireworks". Pretty good plant to work with so far, smaller and neater compared to the usual P. stellatus, with moderate growth speed.
 
Love the arcuata. I started off with only literally a few stems some months ago and only starting to get a good little bunch together now. Looonnng way to go to catch up to that though! I keep on trimming and replanting like all my other stem plants.

After several re-trimmings, do you throw away the base like you would with a typical stem plant or can this one last longer before the action is required?
 
Love the arcuata. I started off with only literally a few stems some months ago and only starting to get a good little bunch together now. Looonnng way to go to catch up to that though! I keep on trimming and replanting like all my other stem plants.

After several re-trimmings, do you throw away the base like you would with a typical stem plant or can this one last longer before the action is required?
Arcuata regenerates very well, I trim the bush for many months before replanting, I think I replant once or twice in a year
 
F_uck_ off AI.
I actually thought that was quite rude/presumptuous and a whole lot of other things for someone brand new to make recommendations/observations on your tank.

For anyone else PLEASE don't use AI slop to help with your comments, it completely defeats the point of this amazing forum we have, about our amazing hobby, for peoples, about people
 

Top 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top